cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tag 2.6.0rc1 soon?
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2013 18:25:59 GMT
Windows platforms cannot load the JS generated by cordova-js.
The deviceready event does not fire because of an exception fired in the
XHR loading code added by Braden here [1]

If I wrap the XHR plugin loading code :

    try {
        // Try to XHR the cordova_plugins.json file asynchronously.

   }
   catch(err)
{
  finishPluginLoading();
}

Then all is good.
Do we re-tag, move on to rc2, or should I just patch WP7+WP8 ?

Cheers,
  Jesse

[1]
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cordova-js.git;a=commit;h=f97bd694da3364664776d79c5bbf5e914e8e4f5a

@purplecabbage
risingj.com

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 12:57 PM, Filip Maj <fil@adobe.com> wrote:

> It's under cordova-labs' jira branch.
>
> Start at line 151 of jira.js [1]. Increment the num_callbacks var. Check
> out the flow a little bit to get an idea of what you need to do. Then
> copy/paste to add the new subtasks.
>
> Cathc me on gtalk if you have more qs.
>
> [1]
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cordova-labs.git;a=blob;f=jira.js
> ;h=18a76980566e6972203b92ade12bb21f3a9d79a8;hb=refs/heads/jira#l151
>
> On 3/22/13 11:35 AM, "Shazron" <shazron@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Hi Fil,
> >Since cordova-osx is functional now -- how do I add JIRA tasks to the
> >script (not sure where it is exactly) you used to add subtasks for a
> >release? I want to add "Update www/ application for OS X" and "Update
> >JavaScript for OS X" sub-tasks.
> >

> >On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 10:09 AM, Filip Maj <fil@adobe.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Alright folks, mobile-spec and cordova-js are tagged 2.6.0rc1, and the
> >> 2.6.x branches on both those repos are now pushed up. Gogo release mode!

> >>major
> >>and
> >>branches?

> >><braden@chromium.org>

> [...]