cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Benn Mapes <benn.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject [windows] Scripts for Windows Phone
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 20:38:31 GMT
Right now most of the scripts for windows phone except create are in
/tooling/scripts/
and there are duplicate cordova folders in each template (/templates/*)
folder with the emulate and debug scripts for deploying to emulator/device
respectively.

In light of the recent scripting discussion I would like to propose moving
all the scripts that will go into the cordova folder of a project into
/framework/cordova/ (or maybe /tooling/cordova/). This folder can then be
copied into a new project when the create command is called.

That way we only have one place where all these scripts reside, instead of
having a cordova folder for each template.

Thoughts?