cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Prototype for automatic JS installation in cordova-cli
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 23:27:51 GMT
I think Patrick is asking: what is an measurable unit of time we are
willing to accept as a hit, compared to loading a concatenated file.  I
can't imagine how this could possibly add more than a few millisecond, and
personally if the overhead is measured in 100's its not acceptable.  So,
<100ms? (hopefully far less than).