cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [plugman] logic to support a repo that has more than one plugin
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 19:20:52 GMT
Huge +1.

Questions:
1. Could we allow installing multiple plugins/subdirectories from within
the same repo in one step.  Support wildcards?  (i.e. cordova plugin add
--repo=....git --version=hash --name="*")
2. Should we cache git repos so we dont need clone over and over for each
plugin and app.  I think this isn't necessary if you just allow (1) and/or
make it easy to --link to local folders by default (then you cache
manually).