cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: prompt dialog for the Notification API?
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 18:16:36 GMT
I think its generally the case that we don't want to hold back platforms
just because others will not have support, so I'de say go ahead with iOS
and Android without holding back.

However, whenever possible be cross platform friendly and make the job of
implementation elsewhere feasible.

The way to do this is to file a JIRA bug for the feature, and create
subtasks to implement on each platform (The major 4 are iOS, Android,
Windows Phone, BlackBerry), then assign the ones you plan to do to yourself.

I'm not sure where best to document platform support for api's, but as soon
as the feature lands anywhere, it should be documented publicly.

-Michal