cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: PhoneGap Plugins - Provide Versioning Advice
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 14:10:14 GMT
Excellent Suggestion.  Plugin management is a huge focus for the next few
months and likely the major change for cordova 3.0.  Expect improvements.
 I'll let others speak to the specifics of the current plugin versioning
plan, but its great to have outside feedback on what we should focus on.

-Michal