cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Who's who at cordova
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 19:35:33 GMT
I was going to say: that list is huge, but then I found the contributor
only filter (http://people.phonegap.com/?star=1).

Its actually what I was looking for, though I'm not sure if we can provide
profiles for others, which is what I was sorta interested in doing for
those who rarely troll these lists.