cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [cordova-cli] vendoring the platforms instead of lazy download
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 20:07:40 GMT
Hmm, but then the versioning of the core plugins is tied to the version of
your cordova-cli tool at install time?

I'm not opposed to installing cordova-core plugins by default which can
optionally be used as a fallback when or something, but I'm not sure that
every app you create should by default include those.  You are right, this
is worthy of a longer discussion.

(p.s. who goes offline?)

-Michal