cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Writing binary data to disk
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 01:47:38 GMT
We've added a way to send binary data across the android and ios bridge
(ArrayBuffers are a supported argument/message type).

If you wanted to write a simple plugin to support writing binary data to
disk, it should be quite easy.

Note: There are various limitations to the current way we send
ArrayBuffers, such as being limited to very small sizes per call.  We are
soon going to be working on improvements here, expect JIRA issues and tests
to come soon.

-Michal