cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Capture - specify video quality
Date Sat, 23 Mar 2013 02:23:38 GMT
Is it possible to do both?  A generic map such that you can write a generic
app without platform considerations, but also provide a (less vocally
documented?) way to specify the platform values.

(I only suggest this because complaints about hybrid apps of late are that
they sometimes abstract too much of the underlying platform, I generally do
think sensible simplification is the way to go)