cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HideKeyboardFormAccessoryBar
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 04:43:46 GMT
Looking at Don's code, the main difference is the accessory view was
removed from the superview, while I only hid it. Removing it from the
superview fixes the problem that Andrew reported.

The scrollview fix is something different - the fix alleges that with the
accessory bar gone, the textfield being edited is too far "up" so we need
to adjust for its position to be closer to the keyboard by expanding the
scrollview size (I think).