cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Becky Gibson <gibson.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues with CLI
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 20:16:27 GMT
Fil, perhaps I over explained!

Regarding my question about the directory:

>1) Although I could easily figure it out from the note about changing
ownership of the cordova directory, it would help to state up front the
directory where cordova will be installed.

All I really want is to state that cordova will be installed in
usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova if the user has installed node in the
default directory.   FWIW I had already dealt with the permissions issue in
previous cordova-cli tries and that wasn't the point.  Just want to provide
node newbies with the directory name where cordova will be installed.

And regarding the create commane,  yes, I did see the create command in the
Global Commands section, but my point was that the explanation of  create
doesn't tell me that I must add "cordova" in front of it.  That might be
obvious to others but I was busy looking for create.sh in the directory
structure.

-b