cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Plugin Repos Created!
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 15:54:02 GMT
I'm somewhat agonizing this. On one hand: we need all the help we can
get! On the other: its complicated. We need to extract each plugin
from their respective native platform, and cordova-js, and then ensure
gluing it all together still works. Ideally we start extracting
mobile-spec too but maybe thats a little later.

I'm thinking we kick up a thread dedicated to prioritizing this. Thoughts?