cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Platform-level command line scripts
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 10:19:02 GMT
Fil: yes I like the easy wins you describe.

Anis: agree on harder wins. The `emulate` cmd should require a
parameter and only launch platform emulators.  The `run` cmd should
default to Ripple, and while we're in there we should kill the serve
command. Also agree, we should do a download to Fruitstrap from one of
our forks (to be safe).

Tommy: would be awesome to get your help on the `release` cmd for iOS.

Jesse: agree about cordova-deploy tool should just deploy. (Only I
think we should rename it to `emulate` and have it require a
parameter.)

Mapes: we hate the Bruins ok buddy? Get over it. Also: `build` cmd is
for debug builds and `release` cmd is for doing release builds as you
intuited. I think you got `run` and `emulate` mixed up but the spirit
was correct.

Tim/Bryan: can we kick up a fresh thread on the BB10 business? It
would be nice to get that in but I think those queries got lost in
this deluge.

Axe! (Parashuram's online crime fighting persona is axemclion): thanks
for saying hi, we'd love the help yo!