cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: [ALL PLATFORMS] <icon> element support in config.xml
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 17:59:32 GMT
The cli tool should pretend that the ./platforms folders are build
artifacts. I know we're not there yet but in an ideal world assets
like these clobber, and in the future the ./platforms folder is not in
revision control. Obviously we're going to need to document this
behavior closely for each platform so its not too magical while we get
down this road.