cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Add Ripple support to cordova-cli
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 10:30:26 GMT
We have a discussion going on the Cordova list running about this
right now. The idea will be that `cordova run` will launch the app in
Ripple. (And we're going to kill off the `cordova serve` cmd.) We'll
keep `cordova emulate [platform]` around but I doubt ppl will use it
much once `run` is there.

Good times! =)