cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Kim <timki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: InAppBrowser support on BlackBerry & Windows Phone
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 21:33:31 GMT
Ok, I just checked on my blackberry z10.

The close() function works but not events. It seems like there might be a
way to get events working - I can get a reference to the object that
window.open returns that includes the loadstart/loadstop/loaderror events,
but can't get them to fire.

--
Timothy Kim