cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Plaquette, Paul" <paul.plaque...@intel.com>
Subject Re: Who's who at cordova
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2013 17:22:50 GMT
hi Michal,

good idea  !

on http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/who

you miss : ;-)

Intel Corporation:
-Paul Plaquette, Intel Corporation, Open Source Technology Center, France ,
Montpellier, tizen, committer
-Regis Merlino, Intel Corporation, Open Source Technology Center ,France ,
Montpellier, tizen, win7, committer
-Christophe Guiraud, Intel Corporation, Open Source Technology
Center,France Montpellier, tizen, committer
-Patrick Porlan, Intel Corporation, Open Source Technology Center, France ,
Montpellier, win7
-Prital Shah, Intel Corporation USA, OR,  Portland, win8
-Matt Berk, Intel Coporation USA, OR, Portland, win8
-Zhang  Haili , Intel Corporation, China, Bejing, win8
-Wang MingfengX Intel Corporation, China, Bejing, win8

and I saw that none of us are listed at http://people.phonegap.com/list/

let me know if you need more information .

Thank,
Paul

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 8:23 AM, Michal Mocny <mmocny@chromium.org> wrote:

> I think this is a good start, please fill in whoever I've missed.
> http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/who
>
> We can add more detail about each individual, but for now I just link to
> the phonegap page which already has a lot of good stuff.  If your name
> doesn't have a link, I encourage you to make one!
>

> On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 5:58 PM, Benn Mapes <benn.mapes@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > +1
> >

> > On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 1:30 PM, Marcel Kinard <cmarcelk@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > > +1

> > > contributors
> frankly,
> members.

> Intel Corporation SAS (French simplified joint stock company)
> Registered headquarters: "Les Montalets"- 2, rue de Paris,
> 92196 Meudon Cedex, France
> Registration Number:  302 456 199 R.C.S. NANTERRE
> Capital: 4,572,000 Euros

Paul Plaquette,
Senior Software Engineer
Intel Corporation SAS