cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [cordova-cli] versioning
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 20:07:20 GMT
Maybe a good first stab at this (and maybe this works already), is to
ensure multiple versions of CLI can be installed at the same time.

e.g.

/usr/loca/cordova-cli/2.4
/usr/loca/cordova-cli/2.5
/usr/loca/cordova-cli/2.6

The global symlink in /usr/local/bin would point to the latest, but your
project can just call the relevant one directly.