cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Max Woghiren <m...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [plugman] logic to support a repo that has more than one plugin
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 19:34:34 GMT
(1) That seems useful (eg. install plugin_foo and plugin_foo_test in one
command).  Maybe, by default, omitting the `--name` parameter could install
all plugins found in the specified repo/hash.

 (2) I think there's theoretical value in this, but cloning is somewhat
cheap so it's probably not worth the effort, especially with (1)
implemented (as you said).