cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lorin Beer <lorin.beer....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] Plugins to send on the ice flows to die
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 16:12:11 GMT
+1 for Geolocation
Joe's reasoning is convincing: when native functionality exceeds/matches
what were providing, what's the point?

 and a huge +1 for WebSQL, I believe W3C deprecated the spec in November
2011? 2010?! <http://www.w3.org/TR/webdatabase/>
Being proactive about this and deprecating/removing our own support for
this api now strikes me as a far better move than waiting for WebKits to
break it. Not to mention the brittleness and exception issues Joe mentioned.