cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lorin Beer <lorin.beer....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Plugins] Changes to plugman
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 15:04:07 GMT
cool stuff, guys, +1. Read through FUTURE.md, sounds great!

quick question: this is a general plugin manager, for third party plugins
as well as core plugins?

HA! Plugman, with 'man' for 'manager', I just now got that. And here I was
envisioning Anis dressed up as a superhero with a giant 3-prong AC plug for
a helmet.