cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lorin Beer <lorin.beer....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mobile Spec File Tests Query string
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 17:39:53 GMT
just went over this briefly with Brian, resolveLocalFileSystemURI is our
desired inclusion to or form of the w3 spec due to our use case being
outside the browser sandbox.

So we just make sure URI conforms to URL?

in which case, original question: is there any semantic reason for a query
tag at the end of a file resource identifier? Or are we just making sure it
can handle the breadth of the URL/URI syntax gracefully?