cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about the Globalization APi
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2013 03:36:09 GMT
When I look at all the methods in the Globalization API, they should all execute quickly in
a relatively predictable time period. They aren't going off-box and aren't compute-heavy.
So to me as a casual observer, having them all run async seems like a bit of overkill. I'm
not familiar with the referenced patterns, but what would folks think about having a synchronous
version of these methods? Does that cut-the-chase and make it even more simple than applying
invocation patterns?

-- Marcel