cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Leutwyler, Markus" <markus.leutwy...@hp.com>
Subject RE: archiving older platforms
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 10:47:28 GMT
Cordova for (Open) webOS is playing an important role, for still available hardware (TouchPad
and Phones) and new hardware (there are Open webOS Ports for the Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 7
for example).

Also see http://blog.openwebosproject.org/post/39278618299/javascript-apps-for-open-webos-with-enyo-and-cordova
for the official messaging

Markus

-----Original Message-----
From: brian.leroux@gmail.com [mailto:brian.leroux@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Brian LeRoux
Sent: Sonntag, 17. März 2013 06:15
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: archiving older platforms

The question has come up about our continued support for:

- bada
- webos
- qt
- bb6 & bb7

Nobody is currently actively maintaining Bada, and Qt. However, I could see us wanting to
keep Qt around given Ubuntu Phone. There are no new webOS devices, though rumours persist
they could happen, it seems like its more of a ceremony than real support. The older BB platforms
are maintained but the real focus is BB10.

Thoughts?