cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse MacFadyen <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.6 platform support and redux
Date Sun, 24 Mar 2013 04:54:26 GMT
+1 for windows 8

Cheers,
  Jesse

Sent from my iPhone5

On 2013-03-23, at 9:24 PM, Shazron <shazron@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm definitely maintaining OS X for sure, and would like that to be still
included for release. Chicken and egg - if it doesn't get exposure no one
will use it, if no one uses it it won't get exposure type of situation
here...

Right now we are all CLI centric but I'm also thinking (since most of the
devs use OS X as a dev platform) having a Cordova OS X app as a GUI wrapper
might be advantageous, who knows -- devs still love GUIs... but this is
just an idea of course, there are many other things that are possible