cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Tommy-Carlos Williams <to...@devgeeks.org>
Subject Re: Platform-level command line scripts ;)
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 22:55:07 GMT
+1

…however, currently the prompt is never shown when using the cli tools as they are super-mega-secret-silent.

I only ever know that it wanted me to choose which emulator of the ones I have available (android
avd)  when it times out and shows it as part of the error.

Something to keep in mind… I know that making the tools less silent is a whole other issue.