cordova-dev mailing list archives

From tommy-carlos Williams <to...@devgeeks.org>
Subject Re: [cordova-cli] versioning
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 18:58:54 GMT
I don't have much to add except that I really like this about Grunt.

However, it would get "interesting" with Cordova since the global is what creates a project
in the first place. I still think it could work and have the global only responsible for creating
dirs and setting up package.json stuff etc...

+1 for looking into this.