cordova-dev mailing list archives

From <>
Subject request focus
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 01:09:33 GMT
Hi all,

We have an android application mixing native views and a CordovaWebView.
The problem is the CordovaWebView request the focus when launching the
application even in our case it should not be the view selected by
default. Unfortunately there is no easy way to override this behavior
because inside CordovaWebView constructors a call to a private method
setup is done where the focus is requested by calling
requestFocusFromTouch which is also final. I would like to submit a pull
request for at least change the visibility of setup to protected in
order to override this behavior. How does it sound? Did I miss something
about why setup is private?