cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <>
Subject WPCordovaClassLib.dll in the full template?
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 15:04:25 GMT
Somebody asked me about the WPCordovaClassLib.dll in Cordova 2.3 for WP7 and WP8. I had never
looked at WP7/WP8 before, so I started poking at it a bit. From what I can tell, the documentation
says that the full template should include a pre-built dll, but I don't see one in the phonegap
distro - it looks like 2.0.0 was the last time that dll was present.

And the pre-built dll will never be in the apache distribution?

So what is the expected behavior - are the docs wrong, or is the dll missing? I can open a
Jira issue for whichever way it is supposed to be. And is the behavior different between the
apache and phonegap distros?

I was able to build the dll manually using framework/WPCordovaClassLib.csproj

-- Marcel Kinard
View raw message