cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: cordova-cli plugin add/remove/prepare proposal
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 21:37:45 GMT
I think this is a good conversation to have.

Note that, if we do split up how plugins are treated and when we copy
files around (I.e. Move the www assets on every prepare, but the native
files only on platform/plugin adds), then the plugman tool will either
need finer-grained support for these types of actions or we need to
assimilate/couple the plugman code closer to cordova-cli.