cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [iOS] Crash on 5.1.1 with recent commits
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 20:41:38 GMT
Sounds like a good idea! I've got related issues set up:

- On a timeout for running mobile-spec (which would have caught this
error), post an ERROR https://github.com/filmaj/medic/issues/20
- review how errors are shown in the dashboard
https://github.com/filmaj/medic/issues/22

Perhaps I add one that the dashboard triggers an e-mail to the dev list
every time medic experiences an error?