cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Brainstorming Proposal: Implementing apps as plugins
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 19:31:39 GMT
Okay, I've let the doodle run for ~5 days.

Looks like the best date is Friday, March 22nd, at 9AM Pacific time, noon
EST, 6PM Euro time.

I'm setting aside an hour for it, but it could last less.

I will look into setting up an Adobe Connect room so we can run
screenshare and do a recording as well that we can post back to the dev
list.

Mark it in your calendars, don't forget!