cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Brainstorming Proposal: Implementing apps as plugins
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2013 20:25:38 GMT
Alright everyone! Heres the doodle link: http://doodle.com/nmpeyhhtiwvdcham

If you are interested in attending the code review for the cli and plugin
tooling, add yourself and your availability to the doodle. Doodle is a
simple way to figure out a date+time for a meeting among a big group of
people.

Attendance is not mandatory. I will provide an overview of the cli
tooling, and Anis will do the same for the plugin tooling. We can discuss
viability of apps as plugins, areas of the code to improve, designs or
patterns people would like to see changed, etc.

We should get one of the non-presenters to record notes or something.
Perhaps we can record the meeting via Adobe Connect (and also enable
screenshare this way)?