cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Brainstorming Proposal: Implementing apps as plugins
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 17:42:57 GMT
So Anis and I were thinking of, at the minimum, doing a 10-15 min overview
of the tools we each work on (cordova-cli and plugman) and then fielding
questions.

We can also bring up main points for and against considering an app being
a plugin and see where that gets us.

I am thinking of setting up a doodle and posting it to the list, to see
what day works best. Time-wise, since we are all spread out between west
and east coast in north america, + europe, these types of calls are
usually done early in the AM for PST (shudder), which ends up being
end-of-day for Europeans and around lunch-time for east coast folk.

Sound good?