cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [iOS] Call for testing
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 23:13:07 GMT
I ran a few updates and made the error output a bit verbose. Shout out to
Tommy Carlos-Williams for his patience walking through the process with me
on IRC.

Conclusion: the xcodebuild -version command would exit with code 1 because
the Terms of Use were not accepted at a global level. This ended up being
reported:

You have not agreed to the Xcode license agreements, please run
'xcodebuild -license' (for user-level acceptance) or 'sudo xcodebuild
-license' (for system-wide acceptance) from within a Terminal window to
review and agree to the Xcode license agreements.

I've updated the code and pushed 2.4.6 to npm, so Becky maybe give that a
shot and see if you get similar output to the above. If you are installing
globally and need to sudo to install, you'll need to sudo to accept the
xcodebuild license as well.