cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [iOS] Call for testing
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 22:07:26 GMT
I'm thinking it is some kind of npm weirdness that I am not accounting
for..

Since this is an npm post-install script, it runs as a "nobody" user
(which is the "user" that npm runs as).. Maybe that has something to do
with it?

Is not wiring this up into post-install seem reasonable to anyone else?
Maybe on first-run instead of directly after an install?