cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: refactoring mobile spec (was: Creating repos for core plugins)
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 21:51:50 GMT
First pass: a test/ directory with one or more \w+.test.js files? Tools
can find the .test.js files and run them automagically?

Up to the author to decide which test framework to run with (jasmine,
their own, qunit, whatever). All necessary supporting files to be included
under ./test as well?

What should be the test environment we want to focus on enabling plugin
authors using? Node? Or provide a full integration testing path to test
inside a cordova container as well?