cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <>
Subject Re: iOS 2.4.0 issues
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 21:21:37 GMT
I have a few things that will hold up the release until tomorrow.

First, I saw some issues with the blackberry create script (CB-2381). I
have fixed them but would like more time to test. Also, I will not be able
to deploy + test on a BB7, a Playbook and a BB10 until tomorrow. If
someone else can help out with that, then we can speed that bit up. If
not, I'll do it tomorrow.

Once I have BlackBerry sorted I can then integrate the 2.4.0 tags of iOS,
BlackBerry and Android into cordova-cli and test that / make any necessary

So: hopefully tomorrow we can cut the release.

On 1/31/13 6:57 PM, "Andrew Grieve" <> wrote:

>Thanks for the reminder! Done and done.
>On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 7:01 PM, Shazron <> wrote:
>> There are 16 issues listed, most minor:
>> ...which will be moved to 2.5.0. Haven't gone through all of them yet,
>> if they are assigned to you see if they are important enough to be in
>> 2.5.0.

View raw message