cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: All platforms: config.xml documentation
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 00:33:08 GMT
Hey everyone,

I've added the top-level project settings guide covering platform-agnostic
config.xml support [1].

I've also added a bunch of sub-tasks to get the contents for the
platform-specific config.xml details into the docs repo. Please check out
the following task for its subtasks which are related to specific
platforms:

I've assigned them for 2.4. If they can't be done, no biggie, move them
over for 2.5.

Thanks everyone!

[1]
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cordova-docs.git;a=commit;h=0a0b6