cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Billau <mike.bil...@gmail.com>
Subject replace incubator-* github repos with redirect?
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 18:37:05 GMT
Hello everyone,

I noticed that all of the incubator-* repositories are still up on github
and nothing indicates that the project has graduated out of incubator
status or has moved to new repositories.  I think that this causes
confusion for new users looking for Cordova and for new contributors who
accidentally send pull requests to the incubator repos.

I propose that we replace the content on all of the incubator-* githubs
with a readme that points to their correct github repos. A good example of
this Weinre's initial github page: https://github.com/pmuellr/weinre

Any thoughts? I think we can just leave any pull requests in the incubator
repos and ask the contributors to re-submit a request to the right repo.

Thanks,
Mike Billau