cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.5.0 for end of this month
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 23:34:48 GMT
+1 on the release.

Marcel: I actually think that it's healthy to have so many known bugs
reported in the project, since it shows that we actually know what's
going on and that the project is actually active.  I consider the bug
count to be relatively low. Also, I'm glad we don't have bugs like
this: https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=7589

As far as bookkeeping, if you have an old bug, please work on it,
close it or re-assign it somewhere.  If we can't fix it, mark it as
"Won't Fix" with a reason as to why we can't fix this and move on.
There's bugs that have been sitting in there for a year that we
haven't touched because we don't have a way of fixing (i.e. Weird
google contact bug w.r.t. google contact sync).  We need those dealt
with so that they're not inflating our numbers.