cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Android file chooser
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2013 19:25:00 GMT
I'm not familiar with Chrome's API, but I believe that there is a
FileUtils API as well as the File Picker that Simon added a release
ago that fires an intent to pick a file if you have a file picker
installed. (Note: I don't use one, so it brings up the Gallery, Audio
Player and other things associated with the intent, which is
technically the correct behaviour).

To use the file picker, you just have <input type="file">.

Joe