cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Braden Shepherdson <bra...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Brainstorming Proposal: Implementing apps as plugins
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 19:31:28 GMT
Plugin devs are left to put together their own file structure. Plugins are
pretty freeform, you specify where to find things with <asset> and
<source-file> tags; the installed locations have nothing to do with the
plugin repo locations.

The main difference that I can see is that plugins specify every file they
want copied where when installed, whereas apps just put things in www/.

I'm leaning towards the correct approach here being to treat them as
separate but share as much code as we can.

Braden