cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Yexley <ryex...@appendto.com>
Subject Is it possible to suppress iOS notifications?
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 21:52:05 GMT
I'm developing an app with Cordova (2.2.0) for a client that is requesting
that iOS level notifications (calendar reminders, text messages, etc) be
suppressed when the application is open. Is this possible? I've done quite
a bit of searching on the subject, and have not yet been able to find
anything that would suggest that this is possible. The best thing I've
found is that this is exactly what the "Do Not Disturb" feature under iOS
Settings is for. Other than that, I've not found anything regarding how to
suppress these kinds of messages while an application is open. Anyone have
any thoughts or ideas?

Thanks much.

--

*Bob Yexley* // Senior Developer