cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FYI] call for cordova devs to participate in phonegap day event in july
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 14:40:35 GMT
Tommy,

Working hockey metaphors into the conversation will only increase your
chances of being selected to talk 1000%. Well done.

I'd love to make it out myself. If selected, my planned talk is also
on something that should exist by July, the polyfil of the WebSpeech
API into PhoneGap Android.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 3:08 PM, Tommy-Carlos Williams
<tommy@devgeeks.org> wrote:
> Sorry to break in on the thread, but that's what I did… I submitted based on something
that doesn't exist yet, but very much SHOULD exist by July (or I will have bigger problems).

> :)
>
> "Skate to where the puck is going to be" and all that hockey business.
>
> My concern is more around the submission and acceptance process.. there didn't seem to
be any kind on confirmation on the submission and with July so far away, I was wondering how
long it might be before finding anything out.

> I don't want to come across as impatient, I only bring it up because flying from Australia
is best done with plenty of advanced warning ;)