cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cordova-js: jake test on Windows
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 22:05:19 GMT
Personally I ignore the jake test command, and simply use 'jake build'
Occasionally, I will run the 'btest'
Mobile spec is where I test, since it is running in a real environment.

If your change resolves the issue, and has no side effects, then send a
pull request. I not seen any slowdown in building with the extra check.

--
@purplecabbage
risingj.com