cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jared Albers <jalb...@mymail.mines.edu>
Subject Re: using "Chrome Frame" for pre-IE9 support in cordova-windows?
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 03:11:56 GMT
Using Chrome Frame is not necessarily just to gain Vista/XP support. It
would also allow web developers to avoid Win7's IE9 and instead use the
webkit/v8 setup that is always improving and well supported (Chrome Frame
auto-updates just like regular Chrome).

I will indeed file an enhancement request.

--
Jared Albers
Head Coach