cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Gord Tanner <gtan...@gmail.com>
Subject Small change to CompassHeading object
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2013 00:19:04 GMT
I noticed a bug when working on Ripple in Compass Heading:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cordova-js.git;a=commitdiff;h=6133a7e05bcd2ddc4a15591cf79cda965cbaf1ab

When any of these values were 0 (which is a valid heading if you are facing
perfectly north) it would set the value of the property to null.

I figured setting to undefined was just as good as setting to null so I got
rid of the fallback OR case.

Does any platform rely on these values being null if they are not provided
in the constructor?

I am going to also do a larger sweep of the javascript layer to see if we
have any of these other falsy bugs.