cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [iOS] Crash on 5.1.1 with recent commits
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 22:24:00 GMT
For iOS, this might get too chatty if we send emails to the list since
every run will produce an error because of the Location permissions timeout
thing that we can't overcome. So if we do N commits a day (assuming
ci.cordova.io builds on every new commit), we will get N emails. I suppose
we could filter out timeouts as 'warnings' or something (not sure if that
is supported on jasmine)